Thursday, March 08, 2007

the blessings of the babe



on feb 7, 2007 around 655am, this family changed. this lil girl came into being and i was there. i helped. i rubbed the lower back and held the hand and i squealed when i saw this girl come into the world. and now i stand in the place of my sister(rip) and do all the things a grandmother would do. this is my nieces child. my great-niece. and she has everybody in the family delighted.
she's already exhibiting diva tendencies. and i heard my niece say to her the other day, 'you would've loved your grandmother but if you ever wonder what she was like just take a look at your auntie asia'.
my niece is gonna be a wonderful mother, as is her fiance a wonderful father. this child has no worries.
and i'll blog more later. i just wanted to document this significant happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home