Tuesday, September 05, 2006

wisdom tooth tales

this wisdom tooth got the entire side of my head and neck hurtin.
dam
-crying-
my eye even hurts
it hurts when i walk

my mamma made me some nasty stuff to hold in my mouth
dont swallow it! she says. hold it in your mouth, let it swish over there where it hurts, where u got that tooth breakin thru.

shit was so nasty i almost puked.
go on with your injun cures.
im goin to the dentist
but...
im scared of the dentist.
that's why i havent been in so long
cause ion know man, laying back in that chair
with all those spikey and spinny tools
that lil bowl u gotta spit in
light shining in your mouth
he be bent over his funny smellin hair all in my face
i
hate
that
feeling
so i'll prolly wait until my tooth hurtin so bad i cant breathe
then i'll go.

im not scared of much. but the things i fear i fear greatly.
spiders
heights
dentist

dam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home