Sunday, December 03, 2006

i am a poem

i write poems and put my life in them. tell my story with subtle language. i am not near as complex as HE claims. nor as simple as the Bitch thinks i am. i am a poem and that poem is me. i am words arranged to create a sound that evokes a sense of being there when you've travelled not from your seat.

i am the magic of finding the hissing of a snake simply sliding secretely inside stanzas of statements....

i am the beauty of cutting chopping creating couplets with swings from axes. you can almost see the hand come down sharply to split the wood.

i am the fluff and puff in airy whispering wind whirls, you can hear me whisk by flowing like feathery frayed ribbon.

i am the strength in the black and the sturdy underneath soft sounds revealing brick and stone i am the solid found nation.

in me is the stirring together of sounds that have smells and tastes and feelings.

i can pose seductively my lips, dainty and sweet head tilts and eye beckons a bit of mystery come follow me a hint of sexuality

i can vulgur wild and obscene lick bend over open wide slap and scream clean precision whore of words

i am tightly woven and wrapped with cloth of humility bowed head covered modesty hunched shoulders slightly virgin tucked safely in silk webbed cocoon

i am loud bright colored high with yellows and reds darting all directions sparkling electric pop and glare

i am a poem. every poem i write is me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home