Monday, September 11, 2006

good day....

today i dont know what ms feels like. no muscle aches, fatigue, pain or weariness. today i just dont know what that disease feels like. today...is a good day.

i am called asia born radiant
radia means to please, to give pleasure, to satisfy, to give light.
i am called radia
he knows my name
i know my name

today i met a white woman that told me she felt lucky to be married to a black man and to have mixed children because mixed children are so beautiful and black people have such a rich essence. and then she asked me what i was mixed with and i told her that altho there are other traces of different ethnicities in my make-up, i am a black woman.

today was still a good day cause i felt no pain, my skin was radiant just like my spirit and i didnt dislike that white woman for her theft of one of my men.

i may be getting...
soft. =)

today is and was a good day because when i woke up this morning i spent some time with the dawn and she was so beautiful to me. these eyes didnt have a bit of trouble seeing the stars in the sky. i think i will start getting up earlier adn spending more time with the dawn. since i have been sleeping in...i kinda miss her. she and i have a special relationship. its almost like i get to have a bit of the world to myself before all the idiots wake up.

even still....today is a good good day and i have a gold star on my 4head...yep that's what he said. it feels so good to be radiant..
to please
to give pleasure
to shine light

good good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home