Friday, November 20, 2009

some randomness

i was trying to write....
but there's music playing and i kept getting distracted

maxwell makes music that makes you want to open your heart
and legs...

change track

i need silence

seems to be the best way to hear my heart beating

soul open flow

i'm sitting here like....

.....................................................

i usta try not to curse so much
until i met a nigga that allowed me to be free
put the southern back in me
my words stretching out to sound like melodies
my lines getting long and silky
my hips rocking like the ocean
my skin tingling with the cool texas breeze
i'm really feeling like me
i'm really feeling like free
i'm really just being
i'm really just heavenly
i really dont give a fk anymore
about the sun moon and stars
i mean, hell....
my man outshines the sun
and my glow cant be matched
i am radiant
the most radiant
guess nobody ever saw my light until now
feels good
feels great
.....................................

my life aint been easy
i was born into this real sht
with a pen in my hand and the world settling on my shoulders
i've been surviving all this time
its been 36 years....yes, 35 years and 10 months to be exact
now i'm living
i still have secrets
but not from me
my pen bleeds those secrets
they were in me first
so i know
i know
i know


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home